Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Randwick, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its bars and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 7.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Randwick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Fred Hollows Reserve. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Spot is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Royal Randwick Racecourse to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Randwick. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Hotel Randwick - This 3.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features a restaurant, free WiFi, and 3 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Avonmore on the Park Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this guesthouse. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to laundry facilities and free WiFi.
- St Marks Lodge - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to laundry facilities and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bondi Beach, located 2.6 mi (4.1 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Opera House, which is 4.1 mi (6.5 away.
Dressing for Randwick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Randwick is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F