Search Quebec, Quebec Hotels from AU$84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Quebec, and visitors give high marks for the festivals, live music scene, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its architecture, theaters, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Citadelle of Quebec, Place Royale, and Parliament Building.
- There are 315 hotels and other accommodations in Quebec
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) 13.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quebec
Known for its festivals, live music, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Palais Montcalm, Le Capitole, and Morrin Centre. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Citadelle of Quebec, Place Royale, and St. Louis Gate. The picturesque setting of Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Quebec, you'll be able to select from 315 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Lofts St-Paul - This 4-star condo in Saint-Roch features free WiFi and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
- Le Giron de L'Isle - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Entourage sur-le-Lac - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Other top sights in Quebec include Parliament Building. A popular place to see outside the city is Mont Sainte-Anne, located 23.4 mi (37.6 from the city center.
Getting Around Quebec
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Quebec Palace Station or Quebec Sainte-Foy Station. Quebec may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Quebec
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Quebec each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Quebec?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quebec, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Quebec?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Quebec?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Quebec?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Quebec?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Quebec?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Quebec?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Quebec?
What's the best boutique hotel in Quebec?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Quebec?
Recent Reviews in Quebec
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Quebec airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Quebec?
- Where to stay near top Quebec attractions?
- More accommodation types in Quebec
- What kind of hotels are in Quebec?
- Which hotel chains are in Quebec?
- What are the most popular hotels in Quebec?
- Are there hotels near Quebec?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends