Visitors to Prestons are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, entertainment choices, and casinos. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 27.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prestons
Sydney Showground is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Coastal walk and Westfield Liverpool.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Sydney Liverpool - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Prestons
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Prestons is 46.77 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F