Those traveling to Paddington are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Suncorp Stadium, Roma Street Parkland, and Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 14.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paddington
A favorite place to visit in the city is Suncorp Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roma Street Parkland and Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
As you make plans for a getaway to Paddington, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 364 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane is located within 1.4 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star aparthotel in Brisbane can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Rydges South Bank is located 1.8 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in South Bank can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street is 1.8 mi from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Brisbane features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Popular places to see around the area include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, located 1.8 mi (2.9 from the heart of the city, and Queen Street Mall, which is 1.8 mi (2.9 away.
Dressing for Paddington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Paddington is 44.49 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F