Visiting North Las Vegas
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Las Vegas, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its opera houses and shopping. Top sights around the area include Las Vegas Strip, Bass Pro Shops, and Las Vegas Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 719 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) 7.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) 13 away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Las Vegas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Silver Nugget Casino, Bighorn Casino, and Opera House Casino. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Planetarium Observatory and Cannery Casino.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in North Las Vegas. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aliante Casino & Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas North Speedway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Las Vegas Convention Center, located 5 mi (8.1 from the heart of the city, and Las Vegas Strip, which is 6.8 mi (11 away.
Dressing for North Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- North Las Vegas gets about 3.78 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F