Overview of TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Run of the House Room
Suite, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
On the Strip, TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Harrah’s & The LINQ Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Treasure Island Casino - 2 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 4 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 11 min walk
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Phils Italian Steak House — 1 min walk
- Seafood Shack — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Magerita Bar - 1 min walk
- Buddy V's - 1 min walk
About this property
TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 30 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.45 for adults and USD 12.45 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- TI Treasure Island Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- TI Treasure Island Hotel Casino
- TI Treasure Island Casino Las Vegas
- TI Treasure Island Casino
- TI Treasure Island Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- TI Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- TI Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We only stayed one night. Virus shut everything else down and we had to leave.