- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- The Linq
- 1 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- 1 min walk
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- 1 min walk
- Pan Asian Express
- 1 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
On the Strip, Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- The Linq - 1 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars - 1 min walk
- LINQ Promenade - 1 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 3 min walk
- Venus Pool Club - 8 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- G. Ramsay Hells Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Nobu — 1 min walk
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 1 min walk
- Pan Asian Express - 1 min walk
- Mesa Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 85 per accommodation, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Hotel
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino Las Vegas
- Caesar Palace
- Caesars Las Vegas
- Ceasars Palace Las Vegas
- Classic Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Caesars Palace
- Classic Hotel Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's an amazing hotel with great amenities yet front desk personnel aren't the friendliest.