Overview of Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Run of House Room
Gold Tower Deluxe King
Gold Club Luxury Room
Rush Tower King
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Double Room Single Use
Double Room Single Use
Carson Tower Premium Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is in the city centre. Mob Museum and Neon Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Fremont Street Experience - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 19 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Starbucks — 1 min walk
- Chart House — 1 min walk
- Vic & Anthony's - 1 min walk
- Lillie's Asian Cuisine - 1 min walk
- Carson Street Cafe - 1 min walk
About this property
Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 60, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per night.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 38.42 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 45.20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Golden Nugget Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Hotel Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget Hotel Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff . Loved the pool area and the water slide was awesome. Dealers at tables were very hopeful and informative. Food options were great but we ate at the grill 3 times since the chili dogs were so good. Next time to Vegas I will be staying at the Golden Nugget