Visitors to Mullaloo are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and entertainment choices. City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and Domain Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 26.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mullaloo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mullaloo Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find City Beach and Kings Park and Botanic Garden.
As you start planning your visit to Mullaloo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 70 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the area:
- Mullaloo Beach Hotel & Apartments is located in the heart of Mullaloo. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Mullaloo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Oceans 21 is 0.6 mi from the center of Mullaloo. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hyatt Regency Perth is 0.2 mi from central Mullaloo. This 4.5-star hotel in Fremantle features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Domain Stadium, located 12.7 mi (20.4 from the city center, and Hyde Park, which is 13 mi (20.9 away.
Dressing for Mullaloo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mullaloo is 29.92 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F