Visiting Morata de Tajuna
Those visiting Morata de Tajuna will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Prado Museum, Parque Warner Madrid, and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1611 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) 28.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morata de Tajuna
Notable places to visit in the area include Prado Museum, Parque Warner Madrid, and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Las Ventas and El Retiro Park.
It might be tricky to stay centrally in Morata de Tajuna but you'll find plenty of choices around the area. In Arganda del Rey, you'll find 4 hotels and other lodging options to choose from.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, located 18.2 mi (29.4 from the city center, and El Rastro, which is 18.4 mi (29.5 away.
Dressing for Morata de Tajuna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Morata de Tajuna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F