Visitors can enjoy all that Mindarie has to offer including the spas, bars, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Perth Mint.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 36.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mindarie
Places to visit in the larger region include Hamersley Public Golf Course, Burns Beach, and HBF Arena. You'll also find Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf and Joondalup Resort Golf club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mindarie. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Marina Hotel - Mindarie - This 4-star aparthotel features a marina, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Seascapes Bed & Breakfast Mindarie - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Mindarie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Mindarie each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 47°F