Visitors can enjoy all that Milperra has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 16.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milperra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bankstown Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sydney Showground and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
As you start planning your visit to Milperra, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 133 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is 10.5 mi from central Milperra. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is 13.9 mi from the center of Milperra. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hyatt Regency Sydney is located 13.5 mi from the heart of Milperra. This 5-star hotel in Sydney features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Sydney Opera House, located 14.4 mi (23.1 from the heart of the city, and Circular Quay, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 away.
Dressing for Milperra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Milperra gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F