Search Midhurst, England Hotels from AU$113
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Oct. 2016
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2019
Visitors to Midhurst are sure to enjoy the spas, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, seaside, and gardens. Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, Chichester Cathedral, and Pallant House Gallery are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Midhurst
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU) 42.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 46.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Midhurst
Notable city landmarks like Cowdray Heritage Trust and Cowdray Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Woolbeding Gardens to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Midhurst. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park House Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Angel Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, located 4.9 mi (7.9 from the heart of the city, and Chichester Cathedral, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 away.
Dressing for Midhurst
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Midhurst each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Midhurst?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Midhurst, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Midhurst?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Midhurst?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Midhurst?
What's the best golf hotel in Midhurst?
What's the best accommodation in Midhurst that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Midhurst
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Midhurst airport?
- Where to stay near top Midhurst attractions?
- More accommodation types in Midhurst
- Which hotel chains are in Midhurst?
- What are the most popular hotels in Midhurst?
- Are there hotels near Midhurst?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends