Visiting Bognor Regis
Visitors to Bognor Regis are sure to enjoy the seaside, bars, and coffeehouses. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Pallant House Gallery, Chichester Cathedral, and Fishbourne Roman Palace are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Bognor Regis
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU) 51.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 53.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bognor Regis
A couple of favorite places to visit are Picturedrome and Barnham Windmill. In the area, you'll also find Pallant House Gallery and Chichester Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bognor Regis. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Aldwick Rooms & Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Elmer - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Trevali Guest House - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Fishbourne Roman Palace, located 6.6 mi (10.7 from the heart of the city, and Arundel Castle and Gardens, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 away.
Getting Around Bognor Regis
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bognor Regis Station or Eastergate Barnham Station. Bognor Regis might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bognor Regis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bognor Regis is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F