- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Quest Williamstown
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Williamstown, Quest Williamstown is in the business district and on the waterfront. Melbourne Arts Centre and Her Majesty's Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Eureka Tower and Federation Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Flemington Racecourse, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out.
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 19 min drive
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 22 min drive
- Marvel Stadium - 22 min drive
- Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal - 24 min drive
- St Kilda Beach - 33 min drive
- Williamstown Station - 10 min walk
- Williamstown Beach Station - 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 38 min drive
- Flinders Lane - 23 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Reception staff all acted like they didn’t want to be there. Room looked tired with worn carpet and chipped surfaces. The worst thing though was the fact that the tv had to be turned off then on a dozen times during our stay because it had a glitch with the internet and the picture kept disappearing. We were told this was a glitch and couldn’t be fixed. Two of the lamps in one bedroom had busted globes. Disappointed.