- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley is in an area with good shopping. Melbourne Arts Centre and Her Majesty's Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rod Laver Arena or Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Monash University - 6 min drive
- Deakin University - 9 min drive
- Brighton Beach - 20 min drive
- St Kilda Beach - 35 min drive
- Luna Park - 35 min drive
- Glen Waverley Station - 6 min walk
- Narre Warren Station - 17 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 43 min drive
- IBISTRO — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 20 min drive
About this property
ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley Hotel
- ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
- Ibis Glen Waverley
- Hotel Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley Greater Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very close to shops, clean and food was excellent. Staff where really friendly