Visitors can enjoy all that Maribyrnong has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 5.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 12.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maribyrnong
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Highpoint Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Maribyrnong, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 1000 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Quest Maribyrnong is located in the heart of Maribyrnong. This 3.5-star apartment in Maribyrnong features free WiFi, a fitness center, and parking.
- Great Southern Hotel Melbourne is 0.4 mi from the city's heart. Guests staying at this hotel in Maribyrnong can enjoy access to a steam room and an in-room kitchen.
- Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne is located within 0.9 mi of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Flemington Racecourse, located 1.4 mi (2.3 from the heart of the city, and Melbourne Zoo, which is 3.6 mi (5.9 away.
Dressing for Maribyrnong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maribyrnong is 25.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F