Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Manunda, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, gardens, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Manunda
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 4.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manunda
Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Rondo Theatre and Cazaly's Stadium in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cairns Holiday Park - This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manunda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manunda is 81.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F