Visitors can enjoy all that Liverpool has to offer including the shopping and sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 22.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liverpool
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Liverpool is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Sydney Showground in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quest Liverpool - This 4.5-star apartment features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Liverpool
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Liverpool Station. Liverpool might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Liverpool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Liverpool gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F