Visitors to Leumeah are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, bars, and shopping. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 32.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leumeah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Campbelltown Stadium. You'll also find Minto Indoor Sports Centre and Western Sydney University in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Hermitage Motel - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Getting Around Leumeah
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Leumeah Station. Leumeah might not have as many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Leumeah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Leumeah is 46.77 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F