Those visiting Kilsyth will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Dandenong Ranges National Park, Puffing Billy Steam Train, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- You'll find 1043 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 44.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 77.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilsyth
Dandenong Ranges National Park, Puffing Billy Steam Train, and Doncaster Shopping Centre are some of the notable places to visit in the area. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chadstone Shopping Mall and Caulfield Racecourse.
Dressing for Kilsyth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kilsyth is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F