Travelers to Keswick give high marks for the lakeside setting and lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Hill Top. In Keswick, there are 70 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Keswick
The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Derwent Water, Hope Park, and Lodore Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Theatre By The Lake and Keswick Museum and Art Gallery.
In Keswick, there are 70 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lake View - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and WiFi.
- Lake View - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Stonegarth Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Hill Top, located 17 mi (27.4 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Keswick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Keswick gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F