Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 King Bed
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Bathtub or shower
Practical – Wardrobe
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Lake District National Park. Rookin House Activity Centre and Lake District Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 14 min walk
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 17 min walk
- Hope Park - 4 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 5 min drive
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 6 min drive
- Penrith Station - 18 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 46 min drive
- Twa Dogs Inn - 9 min walk
- Windebrowe Chippy - 15 min walk
- Keswick Conservative Club - 16 min walk
- Cafe West - 17 min walk
- Java Junction - 20 min walk
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.