Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
2 Double Beds
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms and bathtub or shower
Practical – Wardrobe
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Lake District National Park. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting.
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 18 min walk
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Hope Park - 5 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 6 min drive
- Derwent Water - 9 min drive
- Penrith Station - 22 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 49 min drive
- The Chalet - 1 min walk
- Farmers Arms - 4 min walk
- Kat's Kitchen - 17 min walk
- Tea Rooms - 18 min walk
- Lingholm - 19 min walk
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.