Travelers to Kalbar will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalbar
Places to visit in the larger region include Templin Historical Village, Boonah Golf Club, and Moogerah Dam. Additionally, you'll find Kooroomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm and Paradine Estate Winery in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Kalbar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kalbar is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F