Visitors can enjoy all that Rosewood has to offer including its museums. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 58.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosewood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rosewood Railway Museum.
Getting Around Rosewood
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Rosewood Station.
Dressing for Rosewood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rosewood is 1.38 inches
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F