Kailua-Kona Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Kailua-Kona hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Kailua-Kona trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Kailua-Kona
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
Top activities in Kailua-Kona
Kailua-Kona Beach Holiday
There's nothing that can beat a Kailua-Kona holiday. Whether you're sipping on delicious cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Kailua-Kona is an ideal time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many travellers like to stay close to Magic Sands Beach, situated just 12 miles (20 km) from the city centre. However, you'll also find plenty of Kailua-Kona packages around Kahalu'u Beach Park and Makalawena Beach, two other superb nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Kailua-Kona
- Listening to the soothing sounds of waves is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Kailua-Kona beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Many travellers also base themselves in condos around these parts. Wai'ula'ula at Mauna Kea and 104A Waiulu Street Hualalai are a few places we recommend.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out when you're on holiday? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Kailua-Kona are the perfect solution.
- Eager to know what Kailua-Kona has to offer? It's hard to beat insider knowledge. After you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 12,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Kailua-Kona things to do page, too.
- Save a pretty penny on amazing experiences with our Kailua-Kona holiday deals. Visit Hulihee Palace, as well as other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.