Search Idaho Springs, Georgetown Hotels from AU$106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Visiting Idaho Springs
Visitors to Idaho Springs are sure to enjoy the mountain views, ski areas, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, local tours, and breweries. Top sights around the area include Race, Winter Park Ski Resort, and Corona.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Georgetown
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 47.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Idaho Springs
Favorite places to visit in the city include Phoenix Gold Mine, Underhill Museum, and ArgoGold Mill and Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Steve Canyon Statue to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Idaho Springs. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Lawson Adventure Park - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this cabin. With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Silver Lake Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Race, located 10.8 mi (17.4 from the heart of the city, and Winter Park Ski Resort, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 away.
Dressing for Idaho Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 12°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 22°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Idaho Springs gets about 14.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Idaho Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Idaho Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Idaho Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Idaho Springs?
What's the best accommodation option if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Idaho Springs?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Idaho Springs?
Recent Reviews in Idaho Springs
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Idaho Springs airport?
- Where to stay near top Idaho Springs attractions?
- More accommodation types in Idaho Springs
- What kind of hotels are in Idaho Springs?
- Which hotel chains are in Idaho Springs?
- What are the most popular hotels in Idaho Springs?
- Are there hotels near Idaho Springs?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends