Search Happy Valley, Portland Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Aug. 2020
Visiting Happy Valley
Visitors to Happy Valley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, forests, and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Grotto.
- You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 16.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Happy Valley
A couple of favorite places to visit are Eagle Landing Golf Course and Top O' Scott Public Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Moda Center and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scott Creek Farm - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Grotto, located 7.8 mi (12.5 from the heart of the city, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 away.
Getting Around Happy Valley
Nearby metro stations include Clackamas Town Center Transit Center and SE Fuller Road Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Happy Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Happy Valley gets about 46.89 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Happy Valley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Happy Valley, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Happy Valley?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Happy Valley?
Recent Reviews in Happy Valley
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Happy Valley airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Happy Valley?
- Where to stay near top Happy Valley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Happy Valley
- What kind of hotels are in Happy Valley?
- Which hotel chains are in Happy Valley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Happy Valley?
- Are there hotels near Happy Valley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends