Search Clackamas, Portland Hotels from AU$73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jan. 2021
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Clackamas, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 20.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clackamas
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Clackamas Promenade and Clackamas Town Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course and Mount Talbert Nature Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Clackamas. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Clackamas - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Clackamas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Moda Center, located 10.5 mi (16.8 from the heart of the city, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 away.
Dressing for Clackamas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Clackamas gets about 46.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Clackamas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Clackamas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Clackamas?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Clackamas?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Clackamas?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Clackamas?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Clackamas?
What are some hotels with pools in Clackamas?
Recent Reviews in Clackamas
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Clackamas airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Clackamas?
- Where to stay near top Clackamas attractions?
- More accommodation types in Clackamas
- What kind of hotels are in Clackamas?
- Which hotel chains are in Clackamas?
- What are the most popular hotels in Clackamas?
- Are there hotels near Clackamas?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends