Search Beaverton, Portland Hotels from AU$121
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Apr. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jul. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Beaverton, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its zoo. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, Oregon Zoo, and Portland Japanese Garden.
- You'll find 519 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 24.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaverton
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cooper Mountain Nature Park, Hyland Forest Park, and Tualatin Hills Nature Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Cedar Hills Crossing is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jenkins Estate and Cooper Mountain Vineyards.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Beaverton. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aloft Hillsboro-Beaverton - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hillsboro/Beaverton - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Moda Center, located 10 mi (16 from the city center, and Oregon Zoo, which is 7.1 mi (11.5 away.
Getting Around Beaverton
With so many transportation options, exploring Beaverton is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Beaverton Creek Station, Millikan Way Station, and Merlo Road-SW 158th Avenue Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Beaverton Hall-Nimbus Station.
Dressing for Beaverton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Beaverton gets about 40.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Beaverton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beaverton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Beaverton?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Beaverton?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Beaverton?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Beaverton?
Recent Reviews in Beaverton
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Beaverton airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Beaverton?
- Where to stay near top Beaverton attractions?
- More accommodation types in Beaverton
- What kind of hotels are in Beaverton?
- Which hotel chains are in Beaverton?
- What are the most popular hotels in Beaverton?
- Are there hotels near Beaverton?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends