Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woodburn, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salem
- The closest major airport is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field) 28.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 53.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodburn
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Woodburn Company Stores is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Oregon Golf Association Golf Course to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Woodburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Woodburn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 41.85 inches of rain falls on Woodburn each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F