Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
About this area
In the city centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland is in Portland's Lloyd District neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden. Check out an event or a game at Moda Center, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Lloyd Center - 7 min walk
- Moda Center - 12 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 18 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min drive
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 10 min drive
- Portland Union Station - 8 min drive
- Lloyd Center-NE 11th Avenue Station - 3 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Multnomah Grill — 1 min walk
- Gather Food and Drink — 1 min walk
- Stanford's Restaurant & Bar - 2 min walk
- Lloyd 700 Building - 3 min walk
- Starbucks - 3 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 17.17 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 17.17 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Portland Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Portland
- Doubletree Portland
- Doubletree By Hilton Portland Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They give you a welcome cookie and greet you with a smile. The suite I had was spacious and I had a beautiful view of the city. Ate at the restaurant there and the food was decent. They also have it where you can rent a car in the building wich was super convenient. The only thing I didnt like was that theres parking fees.