Visitors to Haberfield are sure to enjoy the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, university setting, and festivals. Top sights around the area include Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 6.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Haberfield
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Showground are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Garden Lodge Sydney - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Haberfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Haberfield gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F