Search Garden Island, Perth Hotels from AU$101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Garden Island
Those traveling to Garden Island are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Penguin Island and Cottesloe Beach. The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 40.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garden Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is HMAS Stirling. Additionally, in the area you'll find Penguin Island and Cottesloe Beach.
Dressing for Garden Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Garden Island gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Where to stay near top Garden Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Garden Island
- Which hotel chains are in Garden Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Garden Island?
- Are there hotels near Garden Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends