Overview of Quest Fremantle
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Executive One Bedroom Apartment
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Quest Fremantle is located on the waterfront and in an area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Round House and Kings Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Chamber of Commerce Building - 3 min walk
- Kings Square - 4 min walk
- Old German Consulate - 4 min walk
- St John's Anglican Church - 5 min walk
- University of Notre Dame Australia - 5 min walk
- Fremantle Station - 3 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 28 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: AUD 13 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved everything about it, including very helpful, friendly and personable staff. Good location and easy to get to and from. Will return another time inn future.