Visitors are sure to enjoy the golf courses, hot springs, and restaurants in Fingal. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Fingal
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 54.6 from the city center while the next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 83 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fingal
- Harmony Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Peppers Moonah Links Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests have access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Fingal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Fingal each year
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 77°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 41°F