Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cupertino, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America, and Computer History Museum.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Cupertino
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) 10.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) 16.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cupertino
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Cupertino Historical Society and Museum, Euphrat Museum of Art, and Flint Center for the Performing Arts. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bowlmor Lanes and Massage Envy Spa.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cupertino. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose Cupertino - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Aloft Cupertino - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Winchester Mystery House, located 4.5 mi (7.2 from the city center, and California's Great America, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 away.
Dressing for Cupertino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 15.71 inches of rain falls on Cupertino each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F