Search Los Gatos, California Hotels from AU$151
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 May 2020
Visiting Los Gatos
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Los Gatos, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its wineries and bars. Top sights around the area include Mystery Spot, Winchester Mystery House, and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Los Gatos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) 22.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal) 29.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Gatos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Vasona Lake County Park, Castle Rock Falls, and Castle Rock State Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kings Court Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa del Monte Winery and Regale Winery and Vineyards.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Los Gatos. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Toll House Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Garden Inn Hotel - Amenities in this hotel room include a kitchen and a refrigerator. Expedia customers like its convenient parking.
Top places to see in the area include Mystery Spot, located 10.5 mi (16.8 from the heart of the city, and Winchester Mystery House, which is 10.7 mi (17.1 away.
Dressing for Los Gatos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 49.92 inches of rain falls on Los Gatos each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Los Gatos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Gatos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Los Gatos?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Los Gatos?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Los Gatos?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Los Gatos?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Los Gatos?
What's the best high-end hotel in Los Gatos?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Los Gatos?
Recent Reviews in Los Gatos
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Los Gatos airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Los Gatos?
- Where to stay near top Los Gatos attractions?
- More accommodation types in Los Gatos
- Which hotel chains are in Los Gatos?
- What are the most popular hotels in Los Gatos?
- Are there hotels near Los Gatos?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends