Search Santa Clara, California Hotels from AU$123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Sep. 2020
Visiting Santa Clara
Travelers to Santa Clara give high marks for the fun sporting events, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, museums, and university setting. Top sights around the area include Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America, and Great Mall of the Bay Area.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Clara
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) 4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) 17 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Clara
The city is well known for its live music and museums, and cultural venues include Triton Museum of Art, Harris-Lass Historic Museum, and De Saissest Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Rivermark Village is a favorite for retail therapy. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Levi's Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Santa Clara. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites San Jose Santa Clara - This 2.5-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- HYATT house Santa Clara - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Madison Street Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Other top sights in Santa Clara include California's Great America. Top places to see around the area include Winchester Mystery House, located 2.5 mi (4 from the city center, and Great Mall of the Bay Area, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 away.
Getting Around Santa Clara
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Santa Clara is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Great America Station, Old Ironsides Station, and Lick Mill Station. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Santa Clara Station or Santa Clara Great America Station.
Dressing for Santa Clara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 15.35 inches of rain falls on Santa Clara each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santa Clara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Clara, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Santa Clara?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Santa Clara?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Santa Clara?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Santa Clara?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Santa Clara?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Santa Clara?
Recent Reviews in Santa Clara
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Santa Clara airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Santa Clara?
- Where to stay near top Santa Clara attractions?
- More accommodation types in Santa Clara
- What kind of hotels are in Santa Clara?
- Which hotel chains are in Santa Clara?
- What are the most popular hotels in Santa Clara?
- Are there hotels near Santa Clara?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends