Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Cottesloe, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and Cottesloe Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 20.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottesloe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cottesloe Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Cottesloe Surf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cottesloe. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ocean Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Cottesloe Beach Chalets - This 3.5-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include City Beach, located 4 mi (6.5 from the city center, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, which is 4.9 mi (7.8 away.
Getting Around Cottesloe
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Cottesloe Station or Cottesloe Grant Street Station. Cottesloe might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cottesloe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Cottesloe each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F