Visiting Cooks Hill
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cooks Hill, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafés, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its riverfront.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 15.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cooks Hill
A favorite place to visit in the city is Newcastle Art Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Civic Theater and ANZAC Memorial Bridge.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crown on Darby - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Cooks Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cooks Hill is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F