- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium
- 4 min drive
- John Hunter Hospital
- 7 min drive
- Speers Point Park
- 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Cardiff, Cardiff Executive Apartments is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Macquarie and Merewether Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hunter Ice Skating Stadium or Newcastle International Hockey Centre.
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium - 4 min drive
- Charlestown Square - 6 min drive
- John Hunter Hospital - 7 min drive
- Speers Point Park - 8 min drive
- Westfield Kotara - 12 min drive
- Cardiff Station - 10 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 32 min drive
About this property
Cardiff Executive Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD $5 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 55 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cardiff Executive Apartments Apartment
- Cardiff Executive Apartments
- Carff Executive s
- WiFi available (fee applies)
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- A separate bath and shower
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- LCD TV
- Balcony or patio
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- 18 rooms
- 2 floors
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed in the spa one bedroom apartment. A great feature is the self check in with a code messaged to you on the day. They also call to confirm prior to the stay which is professional. The apartment was very clean with plenty of parking within the property even if unallocated. The spa is definitely a one person spa, maybe big enough for two very small people. However they provide hotel soap, shampoo and conditioner which was a nice touch, even had a hair dryer. The king bed was two singles put together however you wouldn't notice as its very comfortable with great pillows. Spare linen and pillows if needed. Two large TVs one in the bedroom and one in the lounge with a sofa bed if required. They have split system AC in the bedroom and lounge. However our bedroom unit did not work at the time. Wifi is only free for 24 hours. But convieniant location especially when stopping over from Sydney. Over all great apartments for value as everything is modern, would stay again and recommend!