Visitors can enjoy all that Clovelly has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 9.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clovelly
A favorite place to visit in the city is Clovelly Beach. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Sydney Opera House.
As you make plans for a getaway to Clovelly, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 737 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Clovelly Summer Entertainer is 0.3 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Apartment Service VELLY is located 0.1 mi from the city center. This 5-star hotel in Sydney features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Apartment Service CLOVY is located within 0.1 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Chinatown can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Sydney Harbour Bridge, located 5.1 mi (8.2 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 12.1 mi (19.4 away.
Dressing for Clovelly
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.38 inches of rain falls on Clovelly each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F