Families will find kid-friendly activities in Campbelltown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its bars and shopping. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 1025 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 36.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbelltown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Western Sydney University. Additionally, you'll find Campbelltown Stadium and Australian Botanic Gardens in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Campbelltown. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rydges Campbelltown - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Quest Campbelltown - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transit at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Maclin Lodge Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Campbelltown
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Campbelltown Station or Sydney Macarthur Station. Campbelltown may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Campbelltown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Campbelltown is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F