Visiting Camden Park
Travelers to Camden Park will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 44.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camden Park
Places to visit in the larger region include Menangle Park Paceway, Australian Botanic Gardens, and Rizal Park. You'll also find Western Sydney University and Campbelltown Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Camden Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Narellan Motor Inn is located within 3.9 mi of the city center. This 3.5-star motel in Narellan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Camden Valley Inn is 1.4 mi from the city's heart. This 4-star motel in Cawdor features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Camden Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Camden Park each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F