Upscale lodging choices in Broadway make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seafood restaurants, spas, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Swan Theatre, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Broadway
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF) 44.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT) 44.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Broadway
A couple of favorite places to visit are Broadway Tower and Snowshill Manor and Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Swan Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Broadway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- East House - This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Lodge at Broadway - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Dormy House Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Royal Shakespeare Theatre, located 12.6 mi (20.3 from the heart of the city, and Shakespeare Monument, which is 12.7 mi (20.5 away.
Dressing for Broadway
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Broadway gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F