Visitors to Broadmeadow are sure to enjoy the bars, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 16.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Broadmeadow
A couple of favorite places to visit are Newcastle Showground and Newcastle International Sports Centre. In the area, you'll also find Newcastle International Hockey Centre and Glenrock State Conervation.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hamilton on Everton - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Getting Around Broadmeadow
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Broadmeadow Station. Broadmeadow might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Broadmeadow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Broadmeadow gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F