Visiting Bella Vista
Visitors can enjoy all that Bella Vista has to offer including the cafés, restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and culturally-rich setting. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 29.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bella Vista
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bella Vista Farm. Additionally, you'll find Sydney Showground in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quest Bella Vista - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Bella Vista
Head over to Bella Vista Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Bella Vista
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Bella Vista gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F