Visiting Baulkham Hills
Visitors to Baulkham Hills are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 26.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baulkham Hills
Favorite places to visit in the city include Baulkham Hills Library, Yattenden Park, and Hillsong Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sydney Ice Arena and Castle Hill Country Club.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Sydney - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Sydney Showground, located 8.3 mi (13.3 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is 15 mi (24.1 away.
Dressing for Baulkham Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baulkham Hills is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F